This on-line donations program, Give2SF was created in 2011 to provide an opportunity for individuals or organizations to make on-line as well as mail-in donations to a group of City programs:
- The Voluntary Arts Contribution Fund
- The Neighborhood Beautification Fund (also known as the Community Challenge Grant Program)
- The San Francisco Disaster Recovery Fund
- The City Services Preservation Fund
- The Mayor's Fund for the Homeless
- The Recreation and Parks Gift Fund
These funds were selected because they represent a broad range of City services and needs.
This program will also provide a rapid and efficient way for donations to be made to City of San Francisco in the event of a catastrophic event, e.g., an earthquake.
For more information about this program, please call 3-1-1 or 415-701-2311.